SUMMER 2021 UPDATES
We are excited to announce that we are running a series of ‘Picnics in the Park’ at various locations around the UK during the months of July and August. Come and join other families in the open air, bring your own picnic and DFSG will supply an ice cream or drink to each person. We are looking forward to seeing lots of families.
We are running a Picnic Photographic Competition for our Duchenne families. Please send your picnic photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st to be entered in the prize draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher!
The picnic venues are:
- Alexandra Park, Hastings, East Sussex – Saturday 31st July 2021 @ 12 noon
- Bushy Park, Richmond – Sunday 15th August 2021 @11am
- Aveley Recreation Park, Essex– Sunday 15th August 2021 @12 noon CANCELLED- TBA
- Bradgate Park, Leicestershire– NEW DATE
- FRIDAY 20TH AUGUST 2021 @12.30 PM
- Hardwick Park, County Durham – Sunday 29th August 2021 @11am
- Tilgate Park, Crawley – Friday 13th August 2021 @11am NEW DATE
- Jesmond Dene, Newcastle– Sunday 22nd August 2021 @11am
- Cosmeston Lakes Country Park, Penarth– Saturday 7th August 2021 @11am CANCELLED- LOOK OUT FOR NEW DATE TBA
- Canoe Lake, Portsmouth – Saturday 14th August 2021 @11.30am
- Kingston Field, Suffolk– Thursday 23rd July 2021 @11.30am
Please contact email@example.com for further information on each picnic.
HALL FARM COTTAGES
We are pleased to say our Norfolk holiday is going ahead in August, it is fully booked at present but please get in touch if you want to be placed on the reserve list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sadly, our annual trip to Le Fosso in Brittany has been cancelled for 2021, but it can go ahead in 2022. Look out for the new dates.
We are really looking forward to seeing you.