SUMMER 2021 UPDATES
We are excited to announce that we are running a series of ‘Picnics in the Park’ at various locations around the UK during the months of July and August. Come and join other families in the open air, bring your own picnic and DFSG will supply an ice cream or drink to each person. We are looking forward to seeing lots of families.
We are running a Picnic Photographic Competition for our Duchenne families. Please send your picnic photos to email@example.com by August 31st to be entered in the prize draw to win a £25 Amazon voucher!
The picnic venues are:
- Alexandra Park, Hastings, East Sussex – Saturday 31st July 2021 @ 12 noon
- Bushy Park, Richmond – Sunday 15th August 2021 @11am
- Aveley Recreation Park, Essex– Sunday 15th August 2021 @12 noon
- Bradgate Park, Leicestershire– Friday 30th July 2021 @11am
- Hardwick Park, County Durham – Sunday 29th August 2021 @11am
- Tilgate Park, Crawley – Friday 6th August 2021 @11am
- Jesmond Dene, Newcastle– Sunday 22nd August 2021 @11am
- Cosmeston Lakes Country Park, Penarth– Saturday 7th August 2021 @11am
- Canoe Lake, Portsmouth – Saturday 14th August 2021 @11.30am
- Kingston Field, Suffolk– Thursday 23rd July 2021 @11.30am
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on each picnic.
HALL FARM COTTAGES
We are pleased to say our Norfolk holiday is going ahead in August, it is fully booked at present but please get in touch if you want to be placed on the reserve list by emailing email@example.com.
Sadly, our annual trip to Le Fosso in Brittany has been cancelled for 2021, but hopefully it can go ahead in 2022.
We are really looking forward to seeing you.